- Get return train tickets from Manchester to Liverpool and a sightseeing bus tour with live guide commentary
- Visit The Beatles Story, the world's largest Beatles exhibition, and take a river cruise aboard the world-famous Mersey Ferry
- Get free entrance to Liverpool's best attractions including the Albert Dock, Liverpool Cathedral, Metropolitan Cathedral, and the World Museum
Dive into the heart of Liverpool's history and culture with this jam-packed ticket to all the best stuff. Choose your own itinerary on the Hop-on Hop-off open-top sightseeing bus, board a Mersey cruise, spend some time with the Fab Four at The Beatles Story, and more!
Hop on the sightseeing bus and see the city while learning about its history - and hop off whenever you feel like it! How about stopping by the Metropolitan Cathedral or the Liverpool Cathedral, and soaking up the cultural highlights of England's northern metropolis?
Learn about the Fab Four and their rise to fame at The Beatles Story, located at the world-famous Royal Albert Dock, before hopping on a ferry across the Mersey and seeing more city sights on a 50-minute river cruise.
Don't miss a drink with some true Liverpool fun at the Cavern Club, or visit the city's great museums like the Maritime Museum, the Museum of Liverpool, TATE Liverpool, the Walker Art Gallery, the International Slavery Museum, and the World Museum.
- Welcome pack with itinerary, payment vouchers, maps and travel tips
- Return train trip from Manchester to Liverpool
- Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with live commentary
- Admission to The Beatles Story exhibition
- River Explorer Cruise aboard the Mersey Ferry
- Admission to the Anglican Cathedral
- Admission to Liverpool's best attractions (please check Additional info)
- Food and drinks
- Show your smartphone ticket to the Manchester Sightseeing representative at the meeting point, The Mill Bar & Kitchen at Manchester Piccadilly Station
- The representative will be at one of the tables outside of the bar, wearing a yellow shirt with Manchester Sightseeing written on it, and will provide you with all the necessary information
- You will also receive your tickets and instructions to the Hop-on Hop-off bus tour and the Mersey Ferry cruise
- Check-in on Mon-Sat is at 08:50, on Sun at 08:45. Please arrive on time!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Albert Dock
- Liverpool Cathedral
- Museum of Liverpool
- Maritime Museum
- TATE Liverpool
- Walker Art Gallery
- The Bluecoat
- St George’s Hall
- The Metropolitan Cathedral
- World Museum