- Learn all about the Fab Four's journey in their hometown of Liverpool, on the UNESCO World Heritage Site at the Albert Dock
- See memorabilia and hear Beatles stories via a complimentary ‘Living History’ audio guide, available in 11 different languages
- New for 2018, The Beatles in India exhibition features photos from their time in India, a glimpse at their living quarters and a look at how and where they escaped the media frenzy
New for 2018, see the Beatles in India exhibition, celebrating 50 years since The Beatles travelled to Rishikesh, India. Witness photos by Paul Saltzman, a sound engineer who also snapped the Fab Four in India, see ‘The Bungalow’ set for a look at the band's living quarters and experience the authentic colours, sounds and smells of Rishikesh!
It's pure Beatlemania on a very British UNESCO World Heritage Site! Hang out at the Casbah Coffee Club, and journey through The Beatles' history in this immersive experience. The Beatles Story is a must-see for all fans of the Fab Four (and who isn't a Beatles fan!).
'Get by with a little help from your friends' at Tiqets and snap up this ticket to the world of John, Paul, George and Ringo!
It's full of Beatles-themed attractions and exhibits to take you into the world of the Liverpool rockers. Wander through special exhibitions, explore a replica of the Cavern Club, see extensive Beatles memorabilia and exclusive photographs, and hear exciting stories on the ‘Living History’ audio guide.
You can even get behind-the-scenes at Abbey Road Studios and board the Yellow Submarine for an underwater ride.
This immersive journey takes you deep into the madness surrounding one of the world's most influential bands. Witness the story of their rise to fame, from humble kids with weird haircuts, to chart-topping global megastars who forever changed popular music.
- Entry to the Beatles Story (Exhibition, Discovery Zone, Fab4 Store, Fab4 Cafe)
- Audio guide in 11 languages
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Bus: Lines C4, C5 or City Link to Albert Dock
- Train to Liverpool James Street + 10 minutes walking
- Parking is available at the Albert Dock, opposite the main entrance, and the Echo Arena
Hard on your legs and back if you are of a certain age as not many placed to sit. Tour takes about 2 hours.