- Ride to the top of one of the tallest structures in Liverpool and enjoy panoramic views of the city from 122 meters in the sky
- Take in all the best of Liverpool from above – see the Liver Building, River Mersey, Cunard Building, Liverpool Cathedral, and much more
- Blast off in the high-speed elevators and see as far as Blackpool and Snowdonia on clearer days!
Soar to the top of Liverpool's Radio City Tower and enjoy unparalleled views of the city below. At a mighty 122 meters tall, it's one of the tallest structures in the city, and an iconic component of the Liverpool skyline. Offering truly panoramic 360° views far into the distance, it's the perfect introduction to The Pool or a timely reminder of why this city is so great!
Also known locally as Radio City Tower, St Johns Beacon was built in 1969. As the name implies, it's home to some of the city's biggest radio stations, but a £5m tune-up turned it into one of the city's hottest attractions.
With 558 steps, it would be a long way to the top – luckily the elevators can zip you all the way to the top in a cool 30 seconds. Once you're up there, you can soak in the best views this Merseyside hotspot has to offer.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Reception is located behind the Playhouse Theatre and adjacent to the Rapid Discount Store. There are also signs in St John's Shopping Centre directing you to the main entrance
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Train to Liverpool Lime Street or Liverpool Central stations + a 4-minute walk
- Bus to Queen Square
- If driving, the closest car park is St John's on Lime Street (postcode for Satnav: L1 1LQ)
Make sure you try the french fries! They're some of the best in town and go well with their selection of special beers – a perfect treat for adults.