- Explore the ghastly past of Liverpool's oldest streets, and learn about their terrifying tales and legends
- Visit the Liverpool Dead House, a spooky underground morgue hidden beneath a Gothic spire
- Listen to tales of slavery, plague, and the filthy slums that so many poor souls found to be their final resting place
Not recommended for those with a delicate disposition, this terrifying tour takes its brave participants into the dark depths of Liverpool's past. Let your creepy tour guide lead the way down secret streets and hidden alleyways, as they share gory stories and local Liverpudlian legends.
Not spooky enough for you? Follow your guide underground into what Herman Melville called the Liverpool Dead House - the city's oldest morgue, full of ghoulish tales and ancient secrets.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the starting point
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour at 19:00
- If you are late by 5-10 minutes, head down Castle Street and Sweeting Street
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Please note that this tour does not end at the starting point, but ends at Our Lady & St Nicholas Church, Old Churchyard, Chapel Street, Merseyside L2 8TZ.