- Cruise along the Mersey on a 50-minute River Explorer cruise with commentary on the sights and Liverpool's history
- Find out what life was like on board during World War II at the interactive U-Boat Story
- Check out Spaceport, a space-themed attraction, now with a brand-new Interactive Zone and Star Wars exhibition
Cruise along Liverpool's Mersey on the River Explorer Cruise with full commentary on the sights! Get a glimpse at life under the sea during World War II on Liverpool's U-boat, then head to Spaceport, where life away from Earth feels more possible than ever.
Hop on the River Explorer Cruise and see Liverpool's world-famous waterfront from a whole new perspective. A full commentary provides the lowdown on what you're looking at for the whole 50 minutes.
Your ticket includes entrance to the U-boat Story at Woodside Ferry Terminal. Wartime artifacts and interactive exhibits show you what life was like on board during WWII.
From submarines to space... see the universe as you've never seen before at Spaceport, where interactive exhibits, plus a 360° dome theatre transport you away from Earth in a fun blend of space and science!
There's even a collection of Star Wars memorabilia from one of the UK's biggest collectors. Feel the force!
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at Mersey Ferries Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal. Here you will also be given your ticket for the Spaceport and U-boat Story.
River Explorer Cruise
- You can only do 1 tour, but you can disembark and re-join the cruise at any of the 3 stops
- Terminals: Pier Head/Liverpool - Seacombe/Wallasey - Woodside/Birkenhead
- Pier Head: Monday-Friday: first boat at 10:00, last at 16:00. Saturday & Sunday: last boat at 18:00. Boats depart hourly
- Seacombe: Boats depart at 20 minutes past the hour (10:20-18:20)
- Woodside: Boats depart at 30 minutes past the hour (10:30-18:30)
- The boats have picnic areas inside & outside
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Getting to the Pier Head terminal
Merseyrail's underground rail service to James Street Station + 5 minutes walking.
Do the Treble: Mersey Ferry Cruise & Bus Tour & Liverpool Cathedral
See the best of Liverpool from land and the Mersey Ferry