- Drink in the amazing views of Liverpool's skyline from the unique vantage point of the city's famous Mersey River
- Enjoy hot drinks and snacks, or a picnic on-deck while an informative audio guide fills you on the passing views in real-time
- Hop off and enjoy the awesome attractions at Spaceport, U-boat Story, and The Beatles Story - all dotted along the route
You don't need a yellow submarine to enjoy a view of Liverpool from the water. Soak in the city's impressive historical architecture and rejuvenated Mersey River waterfront aboard the 50-minute River Explorer Cruise!
The River Explorer Cruise offers unbeatable views of Liverpool's famous skyline, with an informative commentary guide to give you the facts as you go.
You could say the Mersey River is where the tale of Liverpool is told. The waterfront itself is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, featuring Spaceport, U-boat Story, and The Beatles Story, located on the historical Albert Dock.
With an onboard café serving drinks and refreshments, and picnic areas both inside and out, this cool cruise is the perfect way to unwind in Liverpool.
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at Mersey Ferries Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Merseyrail's underground rail service to James Street Station + a 5-minute walk
- Lime Street Station to Pier Head Ferry Terminal + a 20-minute walk
Do the Treble: Mersey Ferry Cruise & Bus Tour & Liverpool Cathedral
See the best of Liverpool from land and the Mersey Ferry
Do the Double: Mersey Ferry Cruise & Bus Tour
Cathedrals, museums, a WWII submarine and more from the land and the water!
Great crew and staff