- Jump aboard the Magical Mystery Tour bus and explore the city where pop music was born
- Visit the childhood homes of The Beatles, as well as Strawberry Field, Penny Lane, and lots more
- Chill with a drink in the Cavern Club, while resident musicians strum out bluesy riffs all Beatles fans will recognize
Get Back to the glory days of Beatlemania, with this Magical Mystery Tour around Liverpool - and a visit to the iconic Cavern Club. This is where the Beatles honed their craft and skyrocketed to British stardom. See each of the band members' childhood homes, as well as the places that inspired the hits, like Strawberry Fields and Penny Lane.
Not everyone gets to do a Carpool Karaoke with Sir Paul McCartney, but you can experience the next best thing - hop aboard the Magical Mystery Tour bus and explore Liverpool's rich pop music heritage.
With classic Beatles tunes belting out the sound system, an encyclopedic tour guide will provide fun insightful commentary as you visit the homes of The Fab Four, as well as other key locations where The Beatles legend was written.
Then, head back to the world-famous Cavern Club. Here you can sip a drink while you Twist and Shout to live music from the Cavern's resident musicians. Who knows, they could be the next Beatles!
With this smartphone Ticket to Ride you can Let it Be A Day in The Life to remember.
- 2-hour tour on the Magical Mystery Tour Bus with an official Liverpool Beatles guide
- Admission to the Cavern Club
- Food and drinks
- Printed translations of the tour (available at the Magical Mystery Tour for £1 per copy)
- Admission to ticketed shows in the Cavern Live Lounge
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Beatles Magical Mystery Tour at Albert Dock (point 1). Make sure to be there at least 10 minutes before your tour starts
- The tour finishes at the Cavern Club on Matthew Street (point 2). Go to its entrance and show your smartphone ticket to the bouncer to get in!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Ringo Starr's childhood home
- George Harrison’s birthplace (you will get off the bus here)
- Penny Lane (you will get off the bus here)
- St Peter's Church Hall, where John and Paul met for the first time
- Strawberry Field (you will get off the bus here)
- John Lennon's childhood home
- Paul McCartney's childhood home (you will get off the bus here)
- Former schools and colleges of all four, including the Art College and the Liverpool Institute
- Many more Beatles locations will be pointed out as you travel around the city center and suburbs
Bring a marker so you can write your name on the Cavern's legendary brick walls. Good luck finding an empty spot!