- Visit one of the largest singularly owned authentic Beatles collections in the world
- See vintage clothes, letters, telegrams, posters, flyers, jewellery, and more in the heart of Liverpool
- Get close to authentic instruments like George Harrison's guitar and Ringo's snare drum
This Fab Four experience was 10 years in the planning and over 60 years in the making! Step into the largest singularly owned authentic Beatles collections in the world, in the heart of their hometown, Liverpool. What a place to come together.
Combining an immersive audio-visual experience with a huge collection of memorabilia, the Magical Beatles Museum will inspire thousands of Beatles fans looking to learn even more about the planet's biggest pop group... right in the place where it all started!
See the instruments the Beatles played, the clothes they wore, the music they created, and hear from the generation they inspired.
Witness John Lennon's Sergeant Pepper medals and Paul McCartney's bass guitar speaker. See the cello from I Am the Walrus, George Harrison's guitar, Pete Best's Premier drum kit (circa 1960–1962) and Ringo's Ludwig snare drum and stool.
Money can't buy you love, but it can certainly buy you access to one of the greatest Beatles collections in the world!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Don't forget to visit the Casbah Coffee Club, launchpad of the Beatles. For the first time in 40 years, you can visit the unique basement club just as it was when the Fab Four started playing here!