- See the best of Liverpool FC's Anfield Stadium with this interactive experience including epic views of the pitch and city from the top of the new Main Stand
- Touch the infamous 'This Is Anfield' sign as you walk through the famous Players Tunnel to the sound of the Anfield roar
- See the Home and Away team dressing rooms, sample a press conference, and visit the club's interactive museum for an insight into the history of Liverpool FC
Channel your inner football hero when you walk through the new Players Tunnel to the sound of the Anfield roar at Liverpool FC's home Stadium! This guided audio tour throws you into Anfield’s thrilling match-day atmosphere. Visit the dressing rooms, see what happens during a press conference, and visit the Club's interactive museum.
You'll get the best of Anfield Stadium with this immersive multimedia experience created by lifelong Liverpool fans Dave Kirby and Nicky Allt, narrated by actor (and Scouser) David Morrissey.
You'll get amazing views and exclusive access to places like both the Home and Away Team dressing rooms, and even participate in a press conference in the Press Room.
Throughout your Anfield visit, the personable Tour Guides and multimedia handset will help you learn more about Liverpool FC's storied past, with exclusive footage, interviews, and other bonus content.
Then head to the club’s interactive museum for more football fun, including the Liverpool FC Story and Steven Gerrard Collection. When you feel like you've left it all on the pitch, hit the Boot Room Sports Café for snacks-ing and relaxing - you earned it!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Bus: Line 26 from Liverpool ONE bus station, line 17 from Queen Square Bus Station, line 917 from St Johns Lane directly to Anfield Stadium
- Train: Lime Street Railway Station is two miles from Anfield