Tickets for Liverpool FC Stadium Tour + Audio Guide
See The Reds' dressing rooms and walk the Players Tunnel with an audio guide
- See the best of Liverpool Stadium with this experience created by lifelong LFC fans and writers, Dave Kirby and Nicky Allt, with narration by actor David Morrissey
- Walk through the famous Players Tunnel to the sound of the Anfield roar
- See the Home and Away team dressing rooms, attend a press conference, and visit the club's interactive museum for an insight into the history of Liverpool FC
Channel your inner football hero when you walk through the new Players Tunnel to the sound of the Anfield roar at Liverpool FC Stadium! This guided audio tour throws you into Anfield’s thrilling match-day atmosphere. See the dressing rooms, take part in a press conference, and visit the Club's interactive museum.
You'll get the best of Anfield Stadium with this audio experience created by lifelong Liverpool fans Dave Kirby and Nicky Allt, narrated by actor (and Scouser) David Morrissey.
You'll get amazing views and exclusive access to places like both the Home and Away Team dressing rooms, and even participate in a press conference in the Press Room.
Throughout your Anfield visit, your handset will help you learn more about Liverpool FC's storied past, with exclusive footage, interviews, and other bonus content.
Afterward, head to the club’s interactive museum for more football fun, including the Liverpool FC Story and Steven Gerrard Collection.
- Self-guided tour of Anfield Stadium with an audio guide in 10 languages
- Entry to the interactive museum, The Liverpool FC Story
- Entry to The Steven Gerrard Collection exhibition
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: Line 26 from Liverpool ONE bus station, line 17 from Queen Square Bus Station, line 917 from St Johns Lane directly to Anfield Stadium
- Train: Lime Street Railway Station is two miles from Anfield