- Explore the Roman city of Chester from the best vantage point, at your leisure, for up to 48 hours
- Enjoy running commentary with an English audio guide, and even a live expert host on selected departures
- Visit famous landmarks such as the City Walls, Chester Racecourse, Chester Cathedral, the Old Port, and Handbridge
From the top deck of the Chester sightseeing bus, you'll see the very best of this 2,000-year-old settlement, once named as one of the top five prettiest cities in Europe by USA Today.
Your bus journey around the best-preserved walled city in England begins close to St John the Baptist's Church on the angle of City Road and Station Road. From there, you're free to jump off and on as you please for up to 48 hours.
Take in the UK's grandest Roman amphitheatre, the natural beauty of the river Dee and its surrounding walkways, the epic views of Chester Cathedral, and so much more, with a detailed audio guide and 360° views ensuring you're best placed to decide where to explore next.
Show your smartphone ticket to the bus driver.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- 1) Chester Railway Station
- 2) St Johns Church, Vicars Lane
- 3) The Groves
- 4) Pepper Street
- 5) Castle Drive
- 6) Roodee Coach & Car Park
- 7) Handbridge
- 8) Lower Bridge Street
- 9) Grosvenor Street
- 10) Race Course, Old Port Area
- 11) Princess Street (not on Sundays)
- 12) Chester Bus Interchange
- 13) St Werburgh Street (Sundays only)
- 14) Foregate Street
- 15) City Road
Daniel Craig, one of the few men to pay the dry cleaning costs on the 007 tuxedo, was born in Chester. Luckily, the city has much more to offer than this nugget of interesting, yet ultimately useless trivia.