- Wander the charming cobblestone streets of Chester on a 90-minute guided walking tour of the city – roundtrip transport from Manchester is included
- Explore the city walls, the medieval tiered shopping galleries, Grosvenor Museum, and the beautiful riverside groves
- Enter the city's grandiose cathedral after a quick tour of its 900-year history, and enjoy a delicious lunch in the refectory
Equal parts quaint charm and lively holiday atmosphere, Chester is one of the UK's most popular city-break destinations.
With cobblestone streets, timber-framed black-and-white Revival architecture, and a great Roman wall encircling it, there's no escaping the sense of history throughout the city.
A relaxing 90-minute walking tour will bring Chester's storied past to life, with lunch in the cathedral just the cherry on top. Spiffing!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the Manchester Sightseeing representative at the meeting point, The Mill Bar & Kitchen inside Manchester Piccadilly Station
- Your representative will be at one of the tables outside of the bar, wearing a yellow shirt with Manchester Sightseeing on it
- Please check-in at The Mill at 08:20. The train departs at 08:52
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- City Walls
- Grosvenor Museum
- The Roman Gardens
- The 700-year-old ‘The Rows’ Shopping Galleries