- Stop at 14 stops around Liverpool on the City Explorer Tour with a live guide, valid for 24 hours
- See the city from the water, and the sights on the UNESCO waterfront aboard The Mersey Ferry
- Learn about life on a WWII submarine with your free admission to the U-boat Story
Visit 14 iconic stops on the City Explorer Tour bus and learn about the city from a live guide. Then board the Mersey Ferry to see more of Liverpool from the water. Plus the U-boat Story offers a glimpse at life on a WWII submarine.
Hop on and hop off around The Beatles' hometown on the City Explorer Tour and see the sights in your own time! Visit 14 iconic stops and get the lowdown on Liverpool's culture and history with a live guide on every bus.
Then, take to the water! The Mersey Ferry gives you unparalleled views of the ever-changing Liverpool waterfront - a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Highlights include Spaceport and The Beatles Story, located on the historic Albert Dock.
Your ticket also gets you free admission to U-boat Story at Woodside Ferry Terminal. Hop off and explore the world of submarines! (Spoiler alert: this submarine actually isn't yellow!)
- Mersey Ferry Cruise
- Hop-on hop-off City Explorer Tour
- Free admission to U-boat Story at Woodside Ferry Terminal
- Drinks and refreshments (available on the ferry cruise)
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at Mersey Ferries Liverpool Pier Head Ferry Terminal. Here you will also be given your ticket for the bus and U-boat Story.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- Pier Head: Mon-Fri: first boat at 10:00, last at 16:00, departing hourly. Saturday & Sunday: last boat at 18:00
- Seacombe: Boats depart at 20 minutes past the hour
- Woodside: Boats depart at 30 minutes past the hour
- You can do 1 loop only, but you can get off at any of the 3 terminals and hop back on
- Mon-Fri: first bus from Albert Dock at 10:00, every 15 min until 15:00, then every 30 min until the last bus at 16:30
- Sat & Sun: first bus from Albert Dock at 10:00, every 15 min, last at 16:30