- Enjoy a guided 90-minute walking tour from Liverpool's historic UNESCO-awarded waterfront to the fabled Cavern Club, where the Beatles played their first show
- A friendly local guide will provide entertainment and an authentic Liverpool experience as you explore the city's famous locations and hidden gems
- Jump aboard the hop-on hop-off city explorer bus and be whisked around the historic city centre on a tour of Beatlemania and Liverpool's stunning history and culture
Spend a day in the life of the Fab Four with a Beatles-themed tour of Liverpool's historic city centre. Begin with a light-paced walking tour from the beautiful waterfront to the iconic Cavern Club, where the Beatles played their first gig. Then, get a ticket to ride the open-top hop-on hop-off Bus, stopping at museums and galleries along the way.
Unleash your inner super-fan and relive the glory days of Beatlemania with this tour around the home of British rock 'n' roll. The tour is suitable for everyone and includes lots of hidden gems along the way!
After an interesting walk around the historic waterfront and Cavern Club, jump aboard the city explorer bus and scoot along the same streets the Beatles wrote and sang countless #1 hits about. A friendly Liverpudlian guide will colour in the rich musical history and points of interest along the route.
You'll also get a superb tour of Liverpool's vibrant city centre. There are stops at various free museums and galleries, as well as the city's two towering cathedrals, the Georgian Quarter, Chinatown, and more. With 24 hours of access, it's also just a great way to get around once you've got the lay of the land.
You'll be treated to the crème de la crème of Beatles heritage too, as a visit to the amazing John & Yoko exhibition is included in this ticket.
- Beatles Walk: Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point, the Beatles Statue. The tour leaves at 10:30 and latecomers won't be waited for, so make sure to be on time
- Hop-on hop-off bus: Show your smartphone ticket to the driver. The ticket is activated when it is first used on a bus and is then valid for 24 hours
- The first bus leaves from the dock at 10:30 and then runs every 30 minutes from each stop, until last tour leaves from the dock at 15:30. Saturday and Sunday buses ride every 15 minutes from each stop
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Albert Dock, Gower Street, at 30 min past the hour
- Pier Head, Canada Blvd (ferries), at 5 & 35 min past the hour
- Liverpool One, Lord Street, at 10 & 40 min past the hour
- The Cavern Quarter, Victoria Street (Mathew St), at 15 & 45 min past the hour
- Museums, Gallery & Library, William Brown Street, at 20 & 50 min past the hour
- Queen Square Bus Station, stand 2, at 25 & 55 min past the hour
- Adelphi Hotel, Brownlow Hill, at 30 min past the hour
- Metropolitan Cathedral, Mount Pleasant (Catholic Cathedral), at 5 & 35 min past the hour
- Philharmonic Pub, Hope Street, at 8 & 38 min past the hour
- Liverpool Cathedral, Upper Duke Street, at 13 & 43 min past the hour
- St Luke's - Bombed Out Church, Berry Street, at 18 & 48 min past the hour
- Chinese Arch, Great George Street, at 20 & 50 min past the hour
- Echo Arena & ACZ, Kings Parade, at 23 & 53 min past the hour