- Journey through the old centre of Liverpool on a Beatles-themed guided walking tour
- Stop by the spots that inspired the hits as you explore the city, pose with the statues, and hear side-splitting stories from your local Liverpudlian guide
- Visit the Double Fantasy John Lennon & Yoko Ono exhibition at the Museum of Liverpool, drop in on the Beatles Story Museum to see real Beatles instruments and memorabilia, and lots more!
Take a magical history tour around the birthplace of Beatlemania, and follow the footsteps of the Fab Four on a guided walk of Liverpool's old centre. Visit the spots that inspired some of The Beatles' biggest hits, snap a selfie with their statues, and experience the Double Fantasy John Lennon & Yoko Ono exhibition at the Museum of Liverpool. Then, drop by the Beatles Story Museum, and ogle real Beatles instruments and memorabilia in a replica of the iconic Cavern Club.
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point, the Beatles Statue
- The tour leaves at 10:30 and latecomers won't be waited for, so make sure to be there 15 minutes in advance
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- 10:30 - Departure from the Beatles Statue
- 10:45 - Museum of Liverpool, where you can see the Double Fantasy John Lennon & Yoko Ono exhibition
- 11:15 - Liverpool World Heritage Site & Town Hall
- 11:30 - Mathew Street Walk, Eleanor Rigby statue & White Star Pub
- 12:00 - Mathew Street, the new Cilla Black statue outside Eric's & the Cavern Club
- 12:30 - Free time for lunch in Eric's, the White Start Pub or in Liverpool One
- 13:30 - The Beatles Story