- Benefit from a flexible ticket that gives you freedom to go and come back from Keukenhof whenever you want, be it from the city center or Schiphol Airport
- Skip the line to the world-famous Garden of Europe, with 32 hectares of gardens and pavilions to be explored (and more than seven million tulips!)
- If your kids think they won't enjoy a trip here, they probably don't know about the treasure hunt, the maze, playground, and petting zoo (or the legendary Black Tulips)
The world-famous Keukenhof is open just six weeks a year, so get there while you can! This ticket gets you transportation from Amsterdam or Schiphol Airport (and back) in air-conditioned comfort.
The tulip is one of the most iconic symbols of the Netherlands. In these famous flower fields and gardens you’ll find over 800 colorful varieties. You may even spot the rare black tulip. Amble through the gardens and pavilions, where you can also learn about the tulip’s storied history in Holland.
And the flower power goes beyond the tulip. The royal-themed pavilions feature weekly shows of other varieties, from gerberas to daffodils to roses. The season culminates with the world’s largest lily show over the last 12 days of the season. No surprise then that it’s known as The Garden of Europe.
There are plenty of activities to keep the kids entertained as well: a maze, a petting zoo, a treasure hunt and a playground.
- Skip-the-line entrance to Keukenhof
- Show your smartphone ticket to the bus driver
- Due to the Flower Parade on 13 April, we advise our customers to arrive at the Keukenhof before 11:00
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Take bus 397 (included in this ticket) from bus stops Leidseplein, Rijksmuseum or Museumplein to Hoofddorp Station. Then switch at Hoofddorp Station to bus 859 (also included) direction Keukenhof
- From Europaplein (RAI) take the 'Keukenhof Express Bus' 852 (included in this ticket)
- From Schiphol Airport take the 'Keukenhof Express Bus' 858 (included in this ticket) which departs from Arrivals 4 (near Starbucks)
The Keukenhof is a joy for the whole family! You can bring your dog (as long as you keep it on a leash and outside of the restaurants) or rent a free wheelchair for the elderly - and there are lots of fun activities for the kids! Even picnics are allowed, so bring your basket, find a nice spot, and enjoy.
A transzferbuszok (852) kb. 10 percenként indultak. Ajánlom mindenkinek.