Tickets for Keukenhof: Skip The Line
- Mobile entrance means no printing your Keukenhof ticket or fussing around. Just show the voucher on your mobile and the Keukenhof is yours to explore
- Enjoy 32 beautifully landscaped hectares of more than 800 varieties of multi-colored tulip. And not just tulips: other varieties like gerberas, daffodils and roses are in bloom here too!
- This year's theme is A World of Colors , an all-embracing celebration of the world's diverse cultures
When you see the Keukenhof's fields of more than 7 million tulips you'll understand two things. One: tulips really are beautiful. And two: the Dutch sure do love them! A visit here is a rare opportunity too: it’s only open seven weeks a year. 2020's opening dates are 21 March - 10 May. Don't miss the chance to feast your eyes on one of the world's most colorful affairs and plan your Keukenhof 2020 visit with us today.
The tulip is to the Netherlands as the Taj Mahal is to India, or the Eiffel Tower is to France: a symbol of the country known around the world. But while you can see the Eiffel Tower and the Taj Mahal year round, you can only see these tulips in the spring.
These skip the line Keukenhof tickets will get you right into this exquisite flowerfest. And, as you wander the colorful gardens and pavilions, you'll also learn the story of the Dutch love affair with this perennial bulb; it rose (tuliped?) to prominence during the Dutch Golden Age of the 1600s.
This year's theme is A World of Colors. It's a celebration of the world's diversity and the different cultures, religions and nations that come to the Keukenhof every year.
The Keukenhof is a joy for the whole family! You can bring your dog (as long as you keep it on a leash and outside of the restaurants) or rent a free wheelchair for the elderly - and there are lots of fun activities for the kids! Even picnics are allowed, so bring your basket, find a nice spot, and enjoy.
- By car: Keukenhof is located between Amsterdam and The Hague and is easily accessible via motorways A4 (exit Nieuw-Vennep) and A44 (exit 3, Lisse). 'Keukenhof' is well sign-posted after the exit. Make sure to add the parking add-on when purchasing your tickets
- Bus: From Amsterdam's city center, take the bus 397 to the airport and switch to the Keukenhof Express 858 (which departs from Arrivals 4, near Starbucks)
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Have your smartphone ticket scanned at the turnstiles at the entrance
- Ticket valid 21 March - 10 May
- Due to the Flower Parade on 25 April, we advise our customers to arrive at the Keukenhof before 11:00
Keukenhof & Windmills Tour
Millions of tulips, cheese, clogs, and windmills – only until 10 May!
Keukenhof: Skip the Line + Public Transport to and from Amsterdam
Take the bus from Amsterdam or Schiphol and visit the world-famous Keukenhof