- See 7 million bulbs in bloom and a total of 800 varieties of tulips!
- Travel in on a comfy bus and skip the long lines at the entrance
- Enjoy fun for all the family with special exhibitions, a petting zoo, English and Japanese gardens, a maze and more
It's tulip time again! Come celebrate the Netherland's most cherished flower at Keukenhof. Known as 'the Garden of Europe', this incredible 32-hectare attraction features over 7 million tulips, a Japanese garden, a petting zoo and more. It's only open for eight weeks a year; don't miss out!
Ready for a kaleidoscope of color? This famous Holland attraction, featuring 32 hectares of blossoming tulips, is only open for 6 weeks each spring.
You'll travel to Keukenhof on a shuttle bus from central Amsterdam, complete with a video offering loads of information on the 'Garden of Europe' - and on Amsterdam on the way back. Then you'll skip the notorious lines and get straight in. Your fast-track entry gets you extra time to stroll around at your own pace and enjoy the rainbow of color that awaits.
Soak up spectacular flower shows, a Japanese and English garden, some seriously unique artwork and loads of stuff for the kids, including a petting zoo.
- Shuttle service between Amsterdam and Keukenhof
- Video presentation on board
- Brochure in English, German, French, Spanish and Italian
- Skip-the-line access to Keukenhof
- Amsterdam city map and city guide
- Food and drinks
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Take any bus, tram or train to Amsterdam Centraal
- Walk to the back of the station
- Take the 3-minute free ferry to Buikslotermeer. From there, it's a one-minute walk to the A’DAM Lookout
- A’DAM Lookout to Keukenhof: 09:00 - 14:30, every 30 minutes
- Keukenhof to A’DAM Lookout: 10:00 - 15:30, every 30 minutes. 15:30 - 18:30, every hour