- Board a luxury coach and be transported into a world of flowers, departing from the Centraal Station of Amsterdam
- Witness over seven million tulips spread over 32 beautifully landscaped hectares, plus roses, orchids and more
- Experience loads of family activities, pose in designated photo spots and try some delicious Dutch snacks
Departing from the Centraal Station of Amsterdam, head away from the city into a world of color at Keukenhof. Only open for eight weeks every year, this amazing display of tulips, orchids, roses and more will blow your mind. Keukenhof is called 'The Garden of Europe' for a very good reason - experience it for yourself.
Departing from central Amsterdam on De Ruijterkade 34a (behind the Central Station) you'll be driven on a luxury coach to Keukenhof where over seven million tulips make a rainbow out of Keukenhof's fields each spring.
See 32 hectares of Dutch magic spread out before you in a rare opportunity you won't want to miss.
This year's theme is Flower Power. Think bright colors, hippies, a whole lot of peace and some great music. The name Flower Power has an early 1970s vibe, which is fitting for the 70th Keukenhof event. Come and see what it really means to say it with flowers.
Learn about the iconic tulip, which bloomed to prominence during the Dutch Golden Age. Pose at various photo spots, try some Dutch snacks, meet a miller in a windmill - and don't miss the orchid exhibition, an annual spectacular!
- Roundtrip transport from Amsterdam to the Keukenhof
- Fast-track access to the Keukenhof
- Food and beverages
- Guided tour
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Tours & Tickets office
- Please check in 30 minutes before departure
- The bus driver will tell you the time and meeting point for the return trip
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
The Keukenhof is a joy for the whole family! You can bring your dog (as long as you keep it on a leash and outside of the restaurants) or rent a free wheelchair for the elderly - and there are lots of fun activities for the kids! Even picnics are allowed, so bring your basket, find a nice spot, and enjoy.