- Enjoy return transport from central Amsterdam to the legendary Keukenhof flower gardens in a comfortable air-conditioned coach
- See the Keukenhof in full bloom, and take your time exploring ten gardens designed to showcase the theme 'Flower Power'
- Take an exclusive tour of a real bulb garden and see the incredible hard work and traditional methods used to bring the Keukenhof to colorful life every year
Get the full floral experience as you travel in style from Amsterdam to a working tulip bulb farm. Then see the fruits (or flowers) of their labors in the world-famous Keukenhof – the giant garden filled with over seven million Dutch tulips.
The Keukenhof is one of the Netherland's cultural highlights, with the famous flowers blooming for just eight weeks a year. Experience it in all its glory - from bulb to bloom!
Get straight inside with priority entrance and experience the park's technicolor wonders, meticulously maintained by a team of expert landscape gardeners. With the main Historic Garden and themed Inspiration Gardens, there's plenty to feast your eyes (and nose) on as you wander the sweet-smelling avenues.
And you'll gain an extra appreciation for the care and dedication which goes into these gardens with an included visit to a traditional bulb farm. You'll learn all about the history and methods used to cultivate the bulbs from the farmers themselves, and get an exclusively up-close view of the tulip fields.
- Transport from Amsterdam in a deluxe coach
- Guide throughout the tour (speaks English, German and Spanish)
- Visit to a bulb farm
- Fast-track admission to Keukenhof
- Food and drinks
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Tours & Tickets office at Amsterdam's central station, where you'll be guided to the bus
- Make sure to check in at the Tours & Tickets office 30 minutes before departure
- Due to the Flower Parade on 13 April, we advise our customers to arrive at the Keukenhof before 11:00
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bulb farm well worth the visit