- Bus with live guide (three different languages - English, Spanish, and German) leaves from two different spots in the center of Rotterdam, and transports you in air-conditioned comfort to The Garden of Europe
- The world-famous Keukenhof has 32 hectares of gardens and pavilions to be explored (and more than seven million tulips!)
- If your kids think they won't enjoy a trip here, they probably don't yet know about the treasure hunt, the maze, playground, and petting zoo. (Or the legendary black tulips)
The world-famous Keukenhof is open just seven weeks a year, so get there while you can! This ticket gets you transportation from the center of Rotterdam (and back) in air-conditioned comfort. On your bus journey there your live guide will tell you how to make the most of your time in the Garden of Europe. Upon arrival, you'll get an orientation tour, then have hours to wander and enjoy seven million cheerful blooms spread throughout 32 hectares.
The tulip is one of the most iconic symbols of the Netherlands. In these famous flower fields and gardens you’ll find over 800 colorful varieties. You may even spot the rare black tulip. Amble through the gardens and pavilions, where you can also learn about the tulip’s storied history in Holland.
And the flower power goes beyond the tulip. The royal-themed pavilions feature weekly shows of other varieties, from gerberas to daffodils to roses. The season culminates with the world’s largest lily show over the last 12 days of the season. No surprise then that it’s known as The Garden of Europe.
There are plenty of activities to keep the kids entertained as well: a maze, a petting zoo, a treasure hunt and a playground. Our guide will prepare you for it all on the bus, and then set you free to explore on your own.
Show your smartphone ticket to the driver before you board the bus.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
The Keukenhof is a joy for the whole family! You can bring your dog (as long as you keep it on a leash and outside of the restaurants) or rent a free wheelchair for the elderly - and there are lots of fun activities for the kids! Even picnics are allowed, so bring your basket, find a nice spot, and enjoy.