- Experience a unique, one-time-only concert to celebrate the 70th anniversary of Keukenhof
- Treat yourself to a mix of classical and pop performances by some of Holland's most talented artists
- Take in the atmosphere of a fresh spring evening surrounded by blooming flowers and nature
Enjoy an evening of unmatched entertainment, complete with fragrant flowers and magical music filling the springtime air. This concert, marking Keukenhof's 70th anniversary, is a celebration of one of Europe's most beautiful venues. Guests will be treated to a range of popular and classical music in the middle of a stunning garden in full bloom.
You'll experience the musical stylings of some of the Netherlands' best performers. Guido's Orchestra, also known as the world's #1 pop orchestra, are an international force to be reckoned with, having shared the stage with the likes of Lionel Richie and Diana Ross.
Well-known Dutch singer and actress Karin Bloemen will be opening the show in her own spectacular way.
Tango phenomenon Carel Kraayenhof (known for playing at the Dutch royal wedding) will be reprising this classic moment and performing Adios Nonino, among other songs.
The multi-talented Tania Kross will wow listeners with her ability to effortlessly switch from classical to pop performances.
Alain Clark, best known for his albums Live it Out featuring top hit Father & Friend and Colorblind which received double-platinum, will show you exactly why he's been in the Dutch charts for over a decade.
Dutch singer-songwriter Elske DeWall, known for recently playing Maria in The Passion, will be treating guests to her unique vocals, guitar-playing, and saxophone skills.
Eleven-year-old Ripley, who stunned the judges as well as viewers around the country on Holland's Got Talent, will be ready to blow the crowds away once more with his operatic vocals.
Last but not least, veteran Dutch baritone Hans van Heiningen will deliver goosebumps to the audience with his stunning voice.
- Admission to Keukenhof Concert 2019
- Admission to Keukenhof
- Please go to the entrance of Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166a, and from there follow the signs to the Castle. Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance to get it scanned
- Please be on time. Doors open at 17:00
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
This concert is organised by Keukenhof in partnership with Stepping Stone, ANWB, Arriva, Tours & Tickets, Tiqets, Gemeente Lisse, Classic FM, Omroep West, Henri Willig, Clusius Craft Vodka, Patisserie Vermeer and Hillenaar.