- Do something different in Lisbon with a trip to the prettiest bridge in the world - you can even get inside one of its pillars
- Learn how the structure of Lisbon's 25 de Abril Bridge has been changed and improved during the years via cool multimedia experiences and virtual reality
- Travel to a viewing platform in an elevator and get amazing views of Lisbon and the Tagus River
Learn the intricacies of what's been called the prettiest bridge in the world, at the Pilar 7 Bridge Experience. There's hands-on fun, virtual reality and an elevator ride to mind-blowingly beautiful views of Lisbon from the 25 de Abril Bridge.
In the heart of lovely Lisbon, the Alcântara neighbourhood is home to a fun-filled interactive center, right on and inside Lisbon's 25 de Abril Bridge! Built in 1966, this stunning architectural triumph connects Lisbon to Almada across the Tagus River.
Originally named after Salazar, the head of the dictatorship, it was renamed the 25 de Abril Bridge to celebrate a much-welcomed regime change following the Carnation Revolution in 1974.
The Pilar 7 Bridge Experience in one of its pillars will teach you the history of the bridge via multimedia, virtual reality and more. You'll also get unparalleled views of Lisbon and the river from a panoramic viewing point.
Don't forget to record your special moment at the PhotoBooth!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Jose from Lisboa