- Browse the permanent presentation of the Berardo Collection and exciting modern and contemporary changing temporary exhibitions
- See works by Marcel Duchamp, Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dalí, Andy Warhol, Francis Bacon, Maria Helena Vieira da Silva and more
- Browse examples of Cubism, Dadaism, Constructivism, neo-plasticism, Surrealism and Abstraction-Création
Take a journey through the world of art at Lisbon's Museu Coleção Berardo. Browse The Berardo Collection, which covers the most significant movements and protagonists from the early 20th-century to today, plus changing modern and contemporary exhibitions.
Get the facts on Picasso, Duchamp and the invention of Cubism. Learn how the vanguards defined new understandings of space, and see examples of Dadaism, Constructivism, neo-plasticism, Surrealism and Abstraction-Création.
Witness creations by the likes of Marcel Duchamp, Pablo Picasso. Salvador Dalí, Andy Warhol, Francis Bacon, Maria Helena Vieira da Silva, Helena Almeida and more.
Note: Admission on Saturdays is free all day.
- Access to the Museu Coleção Berardo (permanent collection & temporary exhibitions)
Show your smartphone ticket at the information desk.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: Carris, line 729 to Centro Cultural de Belém, lines 714, 727, 728 or 751 to Belém / Mosteiro dos Jerónimos
- Tram: Carris, line 15E to Centro Cultural de Belém
- Parking is available at the museum
Well laid out and well presented
Great exhibition. Good explanations
A voir absolument