- Get 72-hour access to the Yellow Bus hop-on hop-off buses, tramcars and boats - getting around is a breeze
- Enter national monuments (Santa Justa Lift and Lisbon Funiculars) and access major monuments and activities
- Feel the wind in your hair on a river cruise, explore parks, beaches and monuments - it's all on your door step!
Why buy a hundred different tickets and waste time booking transport when this pass covers it all? Get unlimited 72-hour access to the hop-on hop-off buses, tramcars and boats, and enjoy exploring Lisbon's top museums, parks, neighborhoods and monuments.
With 72-hour access to the hop-on hop-off buses, tramcars and boats, getting around is easy.
From the historic center to the monuments of Belém, this ticket turns your Lisbon trip into a Portuguese voyage of discovery. See the Jerónimos Monastery, the Tower of Belém, or brush up on your transport history at the Carriage Museum.
Hop on the trams and explore Lisbon's narrow streets, or jump on the Yellow Boat Tour for amazing views of Lisbon from the Tagus River. This beautiful city is yours to explore!
- Please show your smartphone ticket while boarding
- You can start at any of the stations of the routes
- Your ticket is valid for 72 hours after first use
- Pick up your tickets for the Aerobús, public transport, Santa Justa Lift, and Lisbon Funiculars by showing your voucher at any of the Yellow Bus hop-on hop-off buses, tramcars and boats of the Belém Lisbon, Modern Lisbon, Monumental Belém, Hills and Yellow Boat lines
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Starting points & frequency:
- Belém Lisbon Line (from Praça da Figueira): every 15 min (Jun-Sep) & every 20 min (Oct-May)
- Monumental Belém Line (Praça da Figueira): every hour
- Modern Lisbon Line (from Mosteiro dos Jerónimos): every 20 min (May-Oct) & every 30 min (Nov-Apr)
- Hills Tramcar Line (from Praça do Comércio): every 20 min (15 Apr - 31 Oct); every 25 min (1 Nov - 14 Apr)
- Yellow Boat (from Terreiro do Paço): departs at 10:00, 13:00, 15:00 & 17:00 (1 Nov - 14 Apr), and at 10:00, 11:00, 13:00, 14:00 15:00, 16:00 & 17:00 (15 Apr - 31 Oct)