- Get a different perspective of Lisbon with a 24-hour pass to the hop-on, hop-off boats
- Cruise to or from the impressive Terreiro do Paço square or to historic Belém. Get off wherever and whenever you like and explore Lisbon on your own time
- The ticket includes free access to any Carris tram, the Santa Justa Lift, Lisbon funiculars, and the Aerobus
Lisbon's incredible coastline makes for a different view of the city, from your comfy hop-on hop-off boat. For 24 hours your pass gives you access to a new perspective and a host of fun Lisbon sights and activities along the way!
It's special enough from the ground, but from the water, the '7 Hills City' of Lisbon really comes to life.
Hop on board your boat and glide along the glittering Tagus river, taking in the sight of the city's many colorful houses perched on the hills, and important monuments like the fortified Belém Tower, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the famous Monument of the Discoveries - the ideal place to sit down by the water and enjoy the atmosphere.
And don't miss the statue of Cristo-Rei at the Cristo Rei Sanctuary in the locality of Almada, right across Lisbon on the south bank of the river!
Want more? Your pass includes free access to any Carris tram, the Santa Justa Lift, Lisbon funiculars and the Aerobus.
Sail away into Lisbon's. There's plenty to take on board with this pass (pun intended).
- Unlimited 24-hour access to the hop-on hop-off boats
- Free access to any Carris tram
- Access to the Santa Justa Lift
- Use of Lisbon funiculars
- Use of Aerobus
- Yellow Bus discount booklet
- Entrance to city museums and venues
- Show your smartphone ticket when you board the boat at any stop along the route. Look for the Yellow boat dock at each pier
- Please note that you must use the hop-on hop-off service before entering the included venues
- You activate the ticket with the first use, then it's valid for 24 hours
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Terreiro do Paço - Belém Tower - Belém Ferry Boat - Terreiro do Paço