- Hop on and hop off at lots of different stops in the historic part of Lisbon, for 24 hours
- Ride the bright red Historic Hills Tram and see Baixa, Graça, Alfama and Estrela. Plus, use it to climb the steep hill from Baixa to the castle and Alfama
- Get free access to the Elevator Santa Justa, the Aerobus and the traditional funiculars while your ticket lasts
This hop-on hop-off tram ticket for the famous 7 Hills route in Lisbon gives you access to the Historic Hills Tram for a full 24 hours, putting the city's best sights at your fingertips! A famous Lisbon experience you don't want to miss.
Get out and explore the city the stress-free way, with a sightseeing tram ride along the longest route in Lisbon! The 7 Hills route is famous and passes through lots of Lisbon's top districts, including Baixa, Graça, Alfama, and Estrela.
With 24-hour access, you'll also love taking it to climb the steep hill from Baixa to the castle and Alfama. The views are great, and only these classic Remodelado trams, commissioned in the 1930s, are able to navigate the inclines and dramatic twists it takes to get about!
Enjoy on-board audio commentary as you cruise up the hills to the Castelo de São Jorge. Then head to Praça da Figueira or Praça do Comércio (Terreiro do Paço) - bustling plazas where locals sell cherry liquor with a smile.
Hop off and wander further on your own. Night owls will love the cocktail-friendly Chiado district, or hip and happening Bairro Alto. From morning to night, you've got Lisbon sorted.
Includes free access to the Elevator Santa Justa, the Aerobus, and the traditional funiculars while your ticket lasts.
- Show your smartphone ticket each time you board a tram
- You can take any red tourist tram with the 'Yellow Bus' sign on its top and you can get on and off at any stop you want
- May - October: trams depart every 20 minutes, November - April, trams depart every 25 minutes
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Hills Tram Stops:
Praça do Comércio - Praça da Figueira - Martim Moniz - Graça - Portas do Sol - Sé - Conceição - Camões - Estrela - Praça do Comércio
The Historic Hills Tram is a bright red sightseeing tramcar, not to be confused with the yellow public transport tram.
Trajet atypique dans un tramway d’une autre époque dans les rues de Lisbonne.