Tickets for Fado in Chiado Show
A cultural spectacular with live music!
- Experience a cultural highlight with an hour-long live fado show - it's a TripAdvisor #1-ranked activity!
- Be mesmerized by the talented singers and Portuguese guitar players in a unique Lisbon venue
- See an art that's actually been included as part of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO
Dive into Portuguese culture with this musical spectacular! At Fado in Chiado you can watch talented live singers and guitar players on stage, accompanied by multimedia moving images of Lisbon. It's a TripAdvisor #1-ranked activity in Portugal and a fabulous night out for all!
If music be the food of love, play on! It's a famous quote for a reason, and we're thinking fado might be it. The live Fado in Chiado is a great way to get to the heart and soul of Portuguese culture, and you don't even need to leave your chair.
Fado itself - the poignant musical style - is Portuguese, and the art that's now considered part of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO was born in Lisbon. So there's nowhere in the world better to enjoy it!
Listen as a talented singer and two musicians work their magic with Portuguese and classical guitars, as moving images of Lisbon conjure up the far reaches of this complex city.
The soulful, almost melancholy fado, is said to combine hope with resignation, and melancholy with nostalgia. So go see Fado in Chiado with a loved one, and hold them close; you never know when the love between you might get snuffed out like the flame of a match.
- Fado show
- Food and beverages
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Please be there at least 15 minutes in advance
- Metro: Take the Green Line and get off at Baixa-Chiado
- Bus: Take bus 758 and get off at Baixa-Chiado
Still the traditional Fado is done in a club and not on stage.So you can have a closer touch with the performers.