Tickets for Day Trip to Óbidos, Fátima & Nazaré
Make a pilgrimage to churches and cliffs
- Explore the best bits of Óbidos, Fátima and Nazaré with a guide, and see amazing coastal views from an air-conditioned coach
- See one of the important pilgrimage sites of Catholicism and the 14th-century Batalha Monastery in Fátima
- Stop in the town of Nazaré for views over the Atlantic and get a Ginja liqueur in a chocolate cup in pretty Óbidos
Want to squeeze as much as possible into your Portuguese travel plans? This day trip to Óbidos, Fátima and Nazaré from Lisbon with a multilingual guide will showcase some of the most incredible sights the country has to offer.
Board your air-conditioned coach, and listen to your guide describe the history and culture of this stunning country. The first stop is the Sanctuary of Fátima, still one of the most important Christian sites in Portugal. Up next, the elaborate stoneworks of the 14th-century Batalha Monastery.
And then it's on to lunch in the relaxing fishing town of Nazaré, before reboarding the bus to the amazing panoramic views of the Atlantic from the UNESCO World Heritage-protected Nazaré Cliffs.
Heading onwards, it's more dramatic clifftop vistas as you enter the picturesque villages of Foz do Arelho and São Martinho do Porto. Then it's on to the medieval, flower-filled village of Óbidos.
Take your time to explore the cobbled streets and castle walls, stop for a Ginja liqueur in a chocolate cup and board the bus back to Lisbon. This is 9 hours of Portuguese countryside perfection - pack your best walking shoes!
- Tour in an air-conditioned motor coach
- Multilingual tour guide
- Ginja liqueur in a chocolate cup
- Other food and beverages
- Tour guide inside the monuments
Show your smartphone ticket as you board the bus.
Pick-up at the Hard Rock Cafe, Avenida da Liberdade 2. Make sure to be there 15 minutes before. Departure is at 09:00.