- Step aboard an open-top sightseeing tour bus and get whisked across Lisbon's beautiful 25th April Bridge and drink in the beautiful views of the Tagus River estuary
- Visit Portugal's iconic Christ the King Monument – Europe's own version of Rio's Christ the Redeemer statue
- Enjoy a totally new perspective of the city's steep cobbled streets, red rooftops, and seven beautiful hills
Zoom out from the charming cobblestone streets and get a front-row seat to Lisbon's postcard-perfect cityscape with a sunny drive across the 25th April Bridge to the neighbouring city of Almada across the river. Once you're there, get a ticket to Almada's iconic monument.
Soak up the sunshine glinting off the Tagus River as it makes for the sea, and get a totally different perspective of the Portuguese capital and gaze out across its famous seven hills from the Christ the King Monument.
- Show your smartphone ticket when boarding the bus at the Cityrama Gray Line bus stop at Marquis of Pombal Square
- The staff will be wearing jackets with the Gray Line logo on them and the bus can be recognized by the Gray Line logo as well
- Please arrive on time!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket