- Step aboard an open-top sightseeing tour bus and get whisked across Lisbon's beautiful 25th April Bridge and drink in the beautiful views of the Tagus River estuary
- Visit Lisbon's iconic Christ the King Monument – Europe's own version of Rio's Christ the Redeemer statue
- Enjoy a totally new perspective of the city's steep cobbled streets, red rooftops, and seven beautiful hills
Zoom out from the charming cobblestone streets and get a front-row seat to Lisbon's postcard-perfect cityscape with a sunny drive across the 25th April Bridge, and a ticket to the city's iconic monument.
Soak up the sunshine glinting off the Tagus River as it makes for the sea, and get a totally different perspective of the Portuguese capital and its famous seven hills from the Christ the King Monument.
- Tour in an open-top bus
- Brochure with interesting facts
- Entrance to Christ the King
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Show your smartphone ticket when boarding the bus at the Cityrama Gray Line bus stop at Marquis of Pombal Square
- The staff will be wearing jackets with the Gray Line logo on them and the bus can be recognized by the Gray Line logo as well
- Please arrive on time!
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.