- Enjoy return transport from Lima to one of the most important archaeological sites in South America at Caral
- Explore a fascinating UNESCO World Heritage site alongside an expert English-speaking guide
- Stop for lunch in the town of Caral and try some traditional Peruvian food before heading back to Lima
The Norte Chico civilization is the oldest known in the Americas. The largest and most complex city of these ancient people is located at Caral, which has been waiting 5,000 years for you to explore it on this roundtrip tour from Lima.
Your English-speaking guide will introduce you to the history of a peaceful culture, and help you imagine the ruins of pyramids, temples and a giant amphitheater in their former glory.
Learn about excavated human remains, jewelry, musical instruments and religious artifacts which have taught archaeologists so much about the mother culture of Peru.
With your brain bursting with knowledge, you'll head for some authentic local cuisine, before making your way back to the capital.
- The supplier will contact you in order to arrange the pick-up in Lima
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the agreed meeting point on the selected day of the tour
- Tour departs at 06:45
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Inca Kola, the lemon verbena soft drink, is so popular in Peru that it's a source of immense pride and patriotism. In its home nation, it even out-sells Coca-Cola! Make sure to try it before you leave – the lunch stop on this trip to Caral is the perfect opportunity.