- Enjoy a thrilling 8-hour adventure including live volcanoes and a soak in natural hot springs
- Ride on horseback through stunning scenery or zipline on a thrilling treetop course
- Take a mud bath, and enjoy a delicious typical Costa Rican lunch with new friends
Get ready for an action-packed day in the cool Costa Rican mountain rain forests. Lay your eyes on the incredible Rincón de la Vieja Volcano, one of the most active volcanoes in the Guanacaste mountain range. Try ziplining or horseback riding, soak in hot springs, and enjoy a delicious lunch.
Take a hike with your energetic guide to the steamy sulfurous water ponds. These aren't for swimming in, but you'll see a smaller volcano, bubbling little mud pools, and a waterfall!
Tuck into a typical Costa Rican lunch, and then choose between two adventurous activities. Will you scale the lush green treetops on a ziplining adventure, or take to the saddle for some horseback riding along a tropical forest path? Your guide will tell you all about the diverse flora and fauna as you trot through streams and pretty grass pastures.
Soak away your cares next in a thermal pool and volcanic mud bath spa, all in a gorgeous natural setting. Don't forget to give yourself a free mineral-packed mud mask!
Go to the office of the tour operator Catours, located at the Solarium shopping mall across Liberia International Airport (look out for the Catours sign), and present your smartphone voucher. Make sure to be on time!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket