- Learn about the varied habitats of Costa Rica's Palo Verde National Park on this half-day jungle river cruise
- Look out for the mangroves and marshland's inhabitants, from deer to monkeys, crocs, iguanas, and rare birds
- Take in the jungle scenery as you cruise along the Tempisque River, which borders the National Park
Stare nature in the face on this thrilling jungle river cruise in Costa Rica's Palo Verde National Park. Keep an eye out for massive crocodiles, swinging monkeys, butterflies, and beautiful birds as you cruise up the Tempisque River surrounded by lush green jungle.
One of Central America's most important wetlands, Palo Verde National Park is teeming with life. Make like an intrepid explorer and board your pontoon boat to get right to the heart of the park.
The scenery will change from dry savanna to green plantations and tiny towns and villages as you take to the Tempisque River, bordering the National Park.
Learn about the special inhabitants from your guide. Which migrating water birds and animals call the marshes and mangroves home? How do they survive in their various habitats?
Look out for nosy deer, sniffling coyotes, white-faced monkeys, and even little hummingbirds feeding from heliconia flowers. It'll be a trip to remember in Costa Rica!
Swap your smartphone voucher at the Solarium Complex (you will see a Catours sign), close to the International Airport of Liberia.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket