- Choose from four beautiful eco-routes (trails) with a fun and friendly native guide leading the way
- Surround yourself with native flora in a natural and idyllic Colombian environment
- Wander off the beaten tourist track and enjoy a real local experience out in nature
Stroll through breathtaking botanic gardens and experience the natural beauty of Colombia at Parque Ecológico Mundo Amazónico. It's the perfect place to spend the day for nature lovers, budding photographers, and anyone looking for a bit of rest and relaxation.
See plants and flowers native to the rainforest, sample local produce, try traditional skills like using blowpipes, and visit an aquarium full of exotic fish. Something a bit different than the usual tourist experience!
- After booking, the venue will contact you by email to arrange your pick-up
- Show your smartphone ticket to the driver when you're picked up. Make sure you're ready at the agreed time and location
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Basic (3 hours): 4 trails with a native local guide to get to know local plants, traditional games, natural local products and Amazon fish
- Birders: 4 trails with a native local guide; early birdwatching; breakfast; organic lunch (cooked fish and rice with native ingredients such as tapioca and ají tucupi, organic salad, fresh juice)
- Maloca: 4 trails with a native local guide; lunch (see above) and and visit of a traditional indigenous maloca
- Basic: starts at the pick-up time agreed with the venue
- Birders: 05:30-14:00 (pick-up will be about 30 minutes earlier)
- Maloca: 09:00-16:00 (pick-up will be about 30 minutes earlier)