Tickets for Aviodrome
Spend a day in the clouds with more than 100 airplanes!
- Kids will love learning morse code, and training to be a pilot or flight attendant
- Get to grips with the Dutch aviation industry and walk around over 100 aircraft
- See a real Boeing 747 up close - it's enough to make you want to take off up up and away
No need for passports, suitcases or tantrums in the terminal. Whatever the weather, get the family down to Aviodrome in Lelystad for fun with planes - without flying anywhere! Climb into the cockpit and prepare to take off... into a world of aviation.
See a real Boeing 747 Jumbo Jet up close. Help the kids discover morse code signals in the radio room, or watch them train to be a pilot or flight attendant.
Learn about Dutch aviation and walk around a fascinating collection of over 100 aircraft.
Take the family to Aviodrome for a fun, educational day among over 100 aircraft!
- Entrance to Aviodrome
- 4D film: Skymania
- Indoor and outdoor guided tours
- 2D film: Heroes of Dutch Aviation
- Sightseeing flights
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.