- Discover the friendly city of Leipzig with your day ticket, and hop on and off the bus whenever you like and explore for yourself
- Explore all the top highlights like Zoo Leipzig, the music district, the German National Library, Gohlis Palace, and more
- Save time and money on walking and taking taxis with 12 convenient stops to hop off at across the city
Why do people call Leipzig 'the new Berlin?' Find out for yourself! Show your ticket to the bus driver at any of the stops listed, and travel around the city and its surrounding area to get the best of its museums, galleries, restaurants and more.
Filled with artists, musicians, restauranteurs and cultural provocateurs, Leipzig is one of Germany's most interesting cities. Get the lowdown on Leipzig on the narrated tour (keep in mind that this is in German), or explore independently and hop on and off at the city's best attractions with your day ticket.
Stops include the Panometer Leipzig, Leipzig Zoo, and Gohlis Palace – one of the most picturesque places around. You can also check out the oldest, best-preserved farmhouse in the region at Schiller House for a taste of how working people used to live.
Don't miss the Spinnerei, which was one of central Europe's largest cotton mills in the late 19th century and into the early 20th century. Now it's home to houses, shops, art galleries, a restaurant and an art-house cinema.
Please show your smartphone ticket to the bus driver at any of the 12 stops.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Departure times Red Line (from Richard-Wagner-Strasse)
- Mon-Thu: 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00 & 15:00
- Fri-Sun: 10.00, 10.45, 11.30, 12.15, 13.00, 13.45, 14.30 & 15.15
Red Line Route
- 1) Richard-Wagner-Straße
- 2) Zoo/Gondwanaland
- 3) Gohlis Palace
- 4) Schiller House
- 5) Waldstrassenviertel
- 6) Capa House
- 7) Nonnenstraße 5 (currently unavailable due to construction)
- 8) Bundesverwaltungsgericht
- 9) Panometer Leipzig
- 10) Monument to the Battle of the Nations
- 11) Ring Building
- 12) Augustusplatz