- Learn the history of Leiden from a comfy cruise boat, it's the best way to see the medieval city from a different perspective
- Plug into your audio guide and get the lowdown on the buildings, monuments, museums and almshouses you pass along the way
- Take some great photos of the life on the streets as you pass, it's a view you don't get from anywhere else!
Witness the charms of medieval Leiden from its unique network of canals. This calming one-hour cruise makes for the perfect family activity whatever the weather, and you'll learn the history of Leiden as you go!
Watch the beautiful colors of Leiden blend into a medieval-style painting from your seat on this comfy, scenic cruise.
The historical town of Leiden has its origins back in the 9th century, and some parts haven't changed much at all.
Learn the city's history and hear stories of times gone by from your audio guide as you take in the beautiful waterfront buildings, monuments, museums and almshouses from its unique canal network.
This is a relaxing cultural cruise that'll provide you with plenty of perfect perspectives for snapping pics!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the box office. You can then take the first available boat
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Public transport to Leiden Central Station + 5 minutes walking.