- Take the whole family for some fun and animal-based education in Leeuwarden
- Book with Tiqets and pocket savings of up to €4,50 per ticket!
- See the scary-looking Nile crocodiles, and walk on a beach with penguins
Meet the playful seals, walk on a beach with the penguins and look otters in the eyes at AquaZoo Leeuwarden! This aqua-tastic park makes for the perfect family day out in Leeuwarden.
AquaZoo has recently opened its doors to two male giant otters from an animal park in Denmark. So if Danish otters are your thing, hurry on over and say hi!
You'll also get to spot waddling penguins on a beach, see Nile crocodiles and meet loads more aquatic and land animals. One tiny highlight is the agoutis. These furry cuties gather nuts and seeds from different plants and bury them to eat later. Genius!
AquaZoo Leeuwarden is the perfect place for families to get up close to animals, and enjoy a day along Friesland's breezy waterways.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Ice Bear Inspection: daily 11:30
- Penguin feeding: Monday - Friday 14:30, weekends & holidays 13:30
- Seal Safari: Monday - Friday 12:45, weekends & holidays 12:45 & 15:45
- Sea Lion Spectacle: Monday - Friday 15:45, weekends & holidays 10:45 & 14:30
- Piranha feeding: Monday - Sunday 14:30