- Visit the iconic Mont Saint-Michel and the Benedictine Abbey from Paris without worrying about transport
- Walk through the picturesque streets at your leisure and take in the sights - a great chance to take some photos
- Learn about points of interest in the village and get discount coupons for local restaurants, museums and shops
Design your own itinerary on this day trip from Paris, and see one of France's most iconic and jaw-dropping sites! The UNESCO World Heritage island of Mont Saint-Michel and its bay holds a big slice of medieval history. Get ready to learn the riveting details of it all with your optional audio guide, and explore the 8th-century Gothic Benedictine Abbey.
The Normandy countryside will sweep past you in all its green glory on the drive from Paris to Mont Saint-Michel. When the bay comes into view around noon, it might just take your breath away.
Completely at the mercy of the tides, the rocky island of Mont Saint-Michel is surrounded by a glittering ocean. Climb up to the summit of the island and take in the sweeping views on your way to the fascinating Benedictine Abbey. Dedicated to the Archangel Saint Michael, this 8th-century work of love oozes Gothic charm.
Step into the cloisters and explore at your leisure. Hear about what happened in the Abbey's imposing refectory and snap some shots of the sea-facing garden. Breathe in the sea air - doesn't it feel great?
Take a walk through the village while your optional audio guide continues with the history lesson. Hungry? Just use your coupons in the local restaurants and shops, or see where the mood takes you.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the counter of the PARISCityVISION agency
- Please arrive at least 30 min before departure
- Boarding closes 10 minutes before departure
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket