- Explore the world of Charlie Chaplin's movies, life, and career in a Hollywood-style studio decked with memorabilia
- Enter Manoir de Ban and take a walk in the surrounding park for amazing views of Lake Léman and the Alps
- Access all three experiences in the museum by presenting this ticket at the cash desk in the souvenir shop
Sir Charles Spencer Chaplin might have been born in England, but if the hills are alive with the sound of anything in Switzerland, it's the music from his movies! Enter the former country estate of the Chaplin family, Manoir de Ban, and follow in the footsteps of a legend.
Having risen to fame in the era of silent film, Charlie Chaplin's famous persona, the Tramp, is still one of the most important figures in the entire history of movies.
Walk through his family's former abode - each room feels and looks like the family only just left it! Sit in the chairs, get up close to the artifacts and pose with the wax figures.
In the studio, find out about his life and career, from his childhood in the Victorian era, right through to his death - and see the movies that made this controversial mustache-twirling man a 20th-century legend.
The four-hectare park makes for a gorgeous place to walk, with views of Lake Léman and the Alps. You can even see trees that have been around for 1,000 years, they were much loved by Charlie.
Show your smartphone ticket at the cash desk.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket