Tickets for Wild Wild West Sunset Horseback Ride + Dinner
Giddy-up and ride across the wild west canyons of Nevada!
- Ride off into the Wild West sunset with a band of cowboys in the Moapa Valley desert
- Enjoy the spectacular scenery of America's untamed wilderness, and keep an eye out for desert wildlife
- Enjoy a rustic western dinner of steak, mesquite grilled chicken, salmon or meatless patty by the campfire before moseyin' on home
Saddle up and move on out, with a Wild West Horseback Ride into the Moapa Valley sunset. Trek a rugged desert trail with a band of ranch-hands and cowboys, and savor the classic western scenery. Rest those weary bones by a crackling campfire and dig into a rustic grilled steak dinner - complete with a slice of all-American apple pie. Yee-Haw!
Leave the city-slickers of the Vegas strip in the dust, and take a Wild Wild West Sunset Horseback Ride with Dinner at a privately owned ranch in the Moapa Valley desert, bordering on the Valley of Fire.
After a pickup from your hotel, you'll ride across the cactus-lined canyon valleys like a pioneer of old. A company of experienced ranchers will navigate the rough terrain and regale you with tales of famous gunslingers, outlaws, and Native Americans who once roamed these parts.
Your party will eventually dismount and rest by a campfire, where you can wet your whistle and make a finger-lickin' steak dinner disappear.
A fresh slice of apple pie will keep everyone sweet before you mosey on home.
- Hotel pick-up
- 5 hours round-trip to the Moapa Valley desert from Las Vegas
- 1.5-hour horse ride into the sunset
- Time by the campfire (depending on the weather)
Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the hotel pick-up.
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- Steak, mesquite-grilled chicken, salmon or meatless patty (you can advise the venue about any dietary restrictions when they contact you to arrange the hotel pick-up)
- Baked potato, corn on the cob, dinner rolls
- Slice of good old American apple pie