Tickets for Vegas Indoor Skydiving
Adrenaline-boosting feeling of freefall freedom - no parachute required!
- Vegas Indoor Skydiving cranks up a 1,000 horsepower motor to keep you suspended as you experience freefall
- Book either a "Learn to Fly" solo flight or grab a 10-minute flight for you and up to 4 others
- Let America's original indoor skydiving facility guide you through this parachute-free skydive
Alright Ace! Take to the skies and float on air as you actually get to go skydiving with neither parachute nor plane. Vegas Indoor Skydiving cranks up a 1,000 horsepower motor to keep you suspended as you experience that freefall. This gravity-defying experience is one of the coolest things you can do in Vegas.
Vegas has plenty of gaming tables and glitzy entertainment. But it only offers one indoor skydiving experience. The excitement levels go up as you come down in America's original indoor skydiving facility.
After a quick training and suiting up, you'll soon be suspended a few feet off the ground in this special facility. Wind speeds of 120 mph (193 kmh) means you'll be both literally and figuratively feeling a rush. Book either a "Learn to Fly" solo flight or grab a 10-minute flight for you and up to 4 others.
While in Vegas, do something epic!
- One skydiving session
- Photos taken by the venue
Show your smartphone ticket at the main entrance at least 30 minutes before your chosen timeslot.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Maximum weight for women
- Under 5'6" (1.67m) = 160lb (72kg) maximum
- 5'6" to 6' (1.67m to 1.82m) = 180lb (81kg) maximum
- Over 6' (1.82m) = 200lb (90kg) maximum
Maximum weight for men
- Under 5'6" (1.67m) = 180lb (81kg) maximum
- 5'6" to 6' (1.67m to 1.82m) = 220lb (100kg) maximum
- Over 6' (1.82m) = 230lb (104kg) maximum
Bus: Line SDX to Convention Center.
This facility was originally built to train Paratroopers for the US Military. Now it sees action for kids birthdays, bachelorette parties, and adventurous tourists from around the globe. Fortunately, the US Military stopped there and doesn't let bachelor parties drive retired tanks.