- Discover the fascinating Titanic tribute that has already attracted over 15 million visitors – right in the heart of Las Vegas
- Marvel at over 250 artifacts, recovered from the real RMS Titanic shipwreck on the Atlantic ocean floor, explore the first and third class cabins and more
- Experience iconic recreations of some of the ship's most famous areas – including an icy cold walk on the Promenade Deck
Relive the story of the world's most well-known ship with over 250 authentic artifacts at the Luxor's incredible Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition. Walk through the first and third class cabins, see 'that' staircase, learn the stories of lost passengers and feel the icy chill up on deck!
Lost luggage, a window frame, an unopened bottle of champagne – these ordinary items take on a whole new significance once you know they were salvaged from the wreckage of the _ RMS Titanic_, now 2.5 miles below the surface of the North Atlantic ocean.
Find these items and much more as you explore the artifacts and stories of this exhibition, commemorating the stories of the ship's passengers, from the lucky ones who got away, to the 1500 people who lost their lives.
Explore extensive recreations of some of the most iconic sections of the ship (as featured in James Cameron's popular movie). Walk through the first and third class cabins, take a picture with the magnificent Grand Staircase, and even take a stroll out on the Promenade Deck. Here you'll feel the icy temperatures of that fateful, freezing night.
Set across a stunning 25,000 square foot exhibition space, this collection of artifacts will transport you back to that fateful night in 1912 and set you sailing on a thrilling voyage through history. Just watch out for icebergs!
- Admission to the exhibition
- Audio guide (available on-site for an extra fee)
Please go to the Box Office at the Atrium Level of the Luxor Hotel & Casino to redeem your paper ticket.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus 119 and DEUCE to Las Vegas @ Luxor.
You can see and touch a recreated iceberg and feel how cold it really was on that night in 1912. Without giving anything away, it's pretty cold!
Carrot Top at The Luxor Hotel & Casino
Laugh along with the wackiest red-headed comedian since Lucy!