Tickets for The LINQ High Roller: Skip The Line
Even penny slots players can now live the Vegas high life
- Skip the long waits and get right to the front of the line. Then hop into one of 28 cabins and get amazing panoramic views of Sin City as you complete your 360° rotation
- Bigger than both the London Eye and the Singapore Flyer, LINQ High Roller gets you way up above the madding crowd of Vegas, so you can look down upon them, if just for a moment
- Upgrade to a Happy Half Hour ticket and get a 30-minute rotation through the Vegas skyline in a cabin with an open bar and bartender (21 and older only)
The biggest Ferris wheel in the world is in Vegas because... of course it is. The LINQ High Roller is one of the simplest and most fun experiences in the city. Skip the long waiting lines and hop into a cabin, rotate 360° up and around, as you look out upon the lights and action of Sin City. And afterward: get straight back into the action!
On the LINQ High Roller Las Vegas, you'll feel like you're running the city. Cruise to the apex of the 550-foot (167m) wheel in one of the 28 enclosed cabins. Take in the whole Strip - and the mountains and plains beyond - as you move at a cool foot per second. There's no better perspective than the one you get 550 feet (167m) up in the sky.
If you're into sightseeing this is unmissable, while if you're into cool things to do, this is also unmissable.
If you're looking to supercharge your experience: Grab the Happy Half Hour ticket and turn your spin into a skyparty with an open bar. Bar cabin guests must be 21 or older.
Walk past the box office line and straight to the entrance to have your smartphone ticket scanned.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Las Vegas Monorail to Harrah's & The Linq Station. From there, a 2-minute walk
- Bus to Caesars Palace. From there, a 6-minute walk
The High Roller turns on a pair of 20,000lb custom spherical roller bearings.
The hostess was really best.