- Hop into one of 28 cabins and get amazing panoramic views of Sin City as you complete your 360° rotation
- Bigger than both the London Eye and the Singapore Flyer, LINQ High Roller gets you way up above the Vegas crowds
- Upgrade to a Happy Half Hour ticket for a cabin with an open bar and bartender (21 and older only)
The biggest Ferris wheel in the world is in Vegas because... of course it is! The LINQ High Roller is one of the most fun experiences in the city. Skip the long waiting lines, hop into a cabin and rotate 360° up and around as you look out upon the lights and action of Sin City. After your ride, get straight back into the action at street-level.
On the LINQ High Roller Las Vegas, you'll feel like you're running the city. Cruise to the apex of the 550-foot (167-meter) high wheel in one of the 28 enclosed cabins. Take in the whole Strip, as well as the mountains and plains beyond, as you move at a cool foot per second. There's almost no better view in Vegas!
If you're into sightseeing, this is unmissable – and if you're into doing cool things on a trip, this is also unmissable.
Supercharge your experience by grabbing the Happy Half Hour ticket and turn your spin into a sky party with an open bar and bartender. Bar cabin guests must be 21 or older.
Walk past the box office line and straight to the entrance to have your smartphone ticket scanned.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Las Vegas Monorail to Harrah's & The Linq Station. From there, a 2-minute walk
- Bus to Caesars Palace. From there, a 6-minute walk