Skip the box office line, go straight to the entrance and have your smartphone ticket scanned there.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Take a speedy glass elevator ride up 460 feet to the top of this scale model of the Eiffel Tower and get breathtaking 360° views of Las Vegas
- Unsurprisingly, this monument to the City of Love is regularly voted one of the most romantic spots in the city
- Paris Hotel and Casino is one of the best places in Las Vegas to stay, visit and gamble. And the Eiffel Tower is the jewel in its crown!
There are three problems with the Eiffel Tower in Paris: it's old, it's too tall, and it's in France. This Eiffel Tower has all the good and none of the bad. A half-scale replica completed in 1999, the Eiffel Tower Experience gets you up 46 stories and offers spectacular 360° views of Las Vegas. Romantic, lofty, and conveniently located in Sin City, this is the Eiffel Tower you've been waiting for!
Take an adrenaline-pumping glass elevator ride up 460 feet to the summit of this architectural marvel and enjoy the views of the Las Vegas Strip. Friendly Ambassadors are on hand to point out sights or snap a pic. This is one of the best views of Las Vegas and also one of the most romantic spots in the city. So if you're with a special someone, this is a Las Vegas must-see!
The real Eiffel Tower was built for the 1889 World's Fair in Paris. With 18,000 metallic parts and 2.5 million rivets, it was a true feat of engineering. This version pays homage to the original but takes advantage of modern construction methods. Come see for yourself!
Monorail: Bally’s & Paris Station.
Original plans for Las Vegas's Eiffel Tower called for it to be on a 1:1 scale. But plans had to be scaled back to accommodate air traffic at nearby McCarran Airport. Commercial flying machines were NOT something Gustave Eiffel had to worry about!