- The Beatles LOVE uses thrilling aerial acrobatics, colorful imagery and reimagined choreography to tell a unique story from every angle
- The show is presented in a custom-built theatre at The Mirage featuring 360˚ seating and advanced HD video projections with 100-foot digital, moving images
- The Beatles LOVE's three-time Grammy-winning soundtrack sets the backdrop for thrilling aerial acrobatics, colorful imagery and reimagined choreography
See the long-running theatrical spectacular The Beatles LOVE - the show that's taken Vegas and the world by storm! The three-time Grammy-winning soundtrack sets the backdrop for thrilling aerial acrobatics, colorful new imagery and reimagined choreography.
With 360° seating, The Beatles LOVE tells a unique story from every angle, as you follow the action.
George Martin and his son Giles composed the three-time Grammy-winning soundtrack using the master tapes from Abbey Road Studios!
Combined with some of the world's best aerialists, acrobats and dancers in the world, The Beatles LOVE is all you need in Las Vegas.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at least 1 hour before the show at the box office
- Please note that you need to show a valid, government-issued photo ID
- The LOVE box office is located on the Casino Floor and is open Thursday - Monday 10:00 - 22:00, Tuesday & Wednesday 10:00 - 17:00
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus: DEUCE to Mirage + a 3-minute walk.
What I didn't expect in this show was learning about the childhood of the Beatles. We think of them as a symbol of the 1960's, but their early childhood took place in the aftermath of World War 2. The show draws a cool timeline from the gloom of war to the musical themes of peace and love. It's much more than a greatest hits soundtrack, and well worth your time.