Tickets for The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil
See mind-blowing circus wizardry soundtracked by The Beatles
- See the Las Vegas spectacular LOVE, featuring all new acts, costumes, choreography, technology and music
- Hear the three-time Grammy-winning soundtrack by George and Giles Martin in one of Vegas's best venues
- Be amazed by Cirque du Soleil's world-class cast of aerialists, acrobats and dancers
See the long-running Cirque du Soleil spectacular LOVE - the show that's taken Vegas and the world by storm! Bringing The Beatles' music to life, this three-time Grammy Award-winning rock 'n' roll ode to the greatest band in history wows with aerialists, acrobats, dancers. All to the singalong sounds of the greatest hits of the Fab Four.
When you hear the names John, Paul, George and Ringo, chances are you'll have a song or two pop in your head, but with LOVE, Cirque du Soleil’s thrilling show, you'll experience The Beatles' music and lyrics like never before.
George Martin and his son Giles composed the three-time Grammy-winning soundtrack using the master tapes from Abbey Road Studios! Combined with some of the world's best aerialists, acrobats and dancers in the world, LOVE is all you need in Las Vegas.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at least 1 hour before the show at the box office
- Please note that you need to show a valid, government-issued photo ID
- The LOVE box office is located on the Casino Floor and is open Thursday - Monday 10:00 - 22:00, Tuesday & Wednesday 10:00 - 17:00
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus: DEUCE to Mirage + a 3-minute walk.
What I didn't expect in this show was learning about the childhood of the Beatles. We think of them as a symbol of the 1960's, but their early childhood took place in the aftermath of World War 2. The show draws a cool timeline from the gloom of war to the musical themes of peace and love. It's much more than a greatest hits soundtrack, and well worth your time.