- Climb the Stratosphere Tower and treat your eyes to a whole new view of Las Vegas
- Enjoy access to the tower's adrenaline-pumping thrill rides
- Soak up the sights from the air-conditioned indoor observation deck, or stand outside
Is it the Eiffel Tower? Is it the Pyramids? It's everything, it's Vegas! Look down on the craziness from the SkyPod at The STRAT and get views of the city you've only ever seen on TV, from indoor and outdoor decks!
Tired of looking up at the neon signs from street level? Rise above it all with a trip to the STRAT. It's the tallest freestanding observation tower in the US, which means it's pretty darn lengthy.
This mammoth skyscraper will show you Sin City like you've never seen it - unless you won big and happened to fly in on your private helicopter. Feel the desert breeze on the outdoor decks, or just watch the flickering lights, cabs, and casinos from inside.
If heights make you thirsty, treat yourself to a drink at 108 Drinks, the highest bar in Las Vegas. Day or night, this is the place to get 'high' in Sin City.
Show your smartphone ticket at the check-in desk upon arrival.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Thrill rides requirements:
- You must be at least 48" (122cm) tall to ride the Big Shot
- Anyone 15 or younger must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- This is a high-speed ride experience with high vertical g-forces at an elevated height. This ride isn't recommended for guests with physical, mental, and/or medical limitations
- All loose objects must be removed from your pockets and placed in the provided storage bins
- You must remain seated at all times