- Get away from the flashing lights and slot-machines, and swap the chaos for family fun and education
- Learn about flash floods and experience over 5,000 gallons of recycled water rushing through a simulated canyon around and below your feet
- Learn about living a more eco-friendly lifestyle at the Sustainability Gallery
Get ready for adventure! Springs Preserve tells the history of Las Vegas and its surroundings via interactive exhibitions, movies, trail walks and more. From simulated flash floods to the early days of Sin City and even a solar-powered home, this cultural institution will keep you and the kids edutained for hours!
Kids will love the Origen Museum, with its simulated flash flood exhibit. And there's more history on tap with Dam, This is a Lot of Work, an immersive experience about the construction of Hoover Dam.
Learn about living a more eco-friendly lifestyle at the Sustainability Gallery, and explore the fascinating DesertSol - a 754 square-foot solar-powered home!
Forget losing money on the slots while the kids lounge poolside. This is wholesome, and fully educational fun for all in Nevada.
NOTE: general admission tickets include entrance to select attractions, including the Nevada State Museum, but don't include admission to special events, the Butterfly Habitat, or train ride.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket