- Earn some serious bragging rights by taking on the world's highest sky jump from the top of one of Las Vegas's tallest buildings
- Take a leap from a dedicated platform 108 floors high in the Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower
- Feel safe with top-of-the-range equipment, and fully-trained staff there to assist you
Put your brave face on and pack a spare pair of pants just in case, because things are about to get crazy! Do you dare step off the ledge of the Stratosphere's 108th floor? Test your flying skills with this safe, exhilarating sky jump and be the winner you came to Las Vegas to be!
Psyche yourself up and strap into your harness - the pros are always on hand to keep things running smoothly, even if it feels like your heart is about to burst!
You've got nothing to fear, though. All jumpers are harnessed in and attached to a cable that is connected to a descender machine. Guide wires keep you safely on course and on target at all times - and just before reaching the rapidly approaching ground, the SkyJumper is slowed down for a controlled and safe landing.
Just remember: by the time you take the leap from the launching pad on the 108th floor of Stratosphere Casino, Hotel & Tower in Las Vegas, you'll only have a mere 855 feet to fall until you reach the ground.
- Present your smartphone voucher and a valid photo ID at the check-in desk upon arrival
- Guests aged 14-17 must be accompanied by a parent / legal guardian who must sign an authorization waiver. Valid photo ID required
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket