Tickets for Skydive at the Grand Canyon
See the Grand Canyon get closer and closer as you descend from up high!
- See the Grand Canyon like you've never seen it before and earn some serious bragging rights
- Enjoy a safe tandem skydive with an expert, including safety briefing beforehand
- Ride the free shuttle bus from the Grand Canyon Village area to the town of Tusayan
You'll have some serious bragging rights once you've leapt from a plane above the world's biggest crater! Take a tandem skydive with a pro at Grand Canyon National Park and see the Grand Canyon like you've never seen it before.
Free falling has to be one of the most exhilarating, adrenaline-pumping activities in the world, and the ultimate place to do it has got to be the Grand Canyon!
You'll be strapped to someone who does this for a living, and once you've jumped into the sky from your plane your body will reach incredible speeds of up to 136mph or 220km/h. That's probably faster than you've ever traveled without some sort of engine to power you!
See millions of years of geological history beneath you as your parachute opens, giving you time to really digest what you're seeing. Speaking of digestion - maybe don't eat first!
- Tandem skydive (30-45 minutes) over the Grand Canyon
- All equipment and goggles
- Assessment and training before the skydive
- Certificate of achievement after the skydive
- Transport to the airport
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Paragon Skydive Main Terminal at the Grand Canyon National Park Airport. Make sure to arrive on time for your timeslot!
- Please read all terms and conditions before booking
- You will be asked to sign a health declaration and indemnity/waiver prior to your skydive
- Wear casual, comfortable, non-restrictive clothing
- Closed footwear such as sneakers or trainers is imperative! No flip-flops, sandals, high heels or heavy boots
- Goggles and all equipment will be provided
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- By car
- Free shuttle bus running from the Grand Canyon Village / Grand Canyon South Rim to the town of Tusayan in the spring / summer months