Tickets for Rod Stewart Live at the Colosseum Las Vegas
Rod the Mod is lighting up Las Vegas with his most famous hits
- Dance the night away to one of rock and roll's most iconic stars, Rod Stewart
- The dramatic Roman-inspired design and acoustic of The Colosseum provide the perfect backdrop for an evening of stellar music
- Stewart's inimitable voice is backed by a 13-piece band who help bring his hits to life with high-energy grooves
Some Guys Have All the Luck and that could be you, when you score a ticket to see Rod Stewart live in Vegas! Backed by a 13-piece band and playing all of his most iconic hits, this is a must-see event for anyone looking to watch a living Rock and Roll Hall of Fame legend!
You don't sell 250 million records and singles, win multiple Grammy awards, and get a place in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame twice without doing something right.
And now Rod Stewart brings his unmistakable soulful sounds and bluesy rhythms to the Colosseum in Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, with a rip-roaring live show featuring a 13-piece band.
Reserved for the biggest names in show business, The Colosseum in Caesars Palace has been called 'The Home of the Greatest Entertainers in the World'. With its flawless acoustics, dramatic Roman-inspired architecture and seating for 4,296 people, this cauldron of atmosphere and sound is the perfect venue to see a living legend.
Boogie down memory lane to Stewart's most beloved songs, including Maggie May, You Wear it Well, Hot Legs, and Some Guys Have All the Luck.
The biggest sin in Sin City would be to miss this!
- Access to Rod Stewart's Live Show at the Colosseum Las Vegas
- Food and drinks
- Show your smartphone voucher at the box office 'Will Call Window' and/or at the maitre d' desk at the restaurant
- Doors open at 18:30, the show starts at 19:30
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Monorail (DEUCE) to Flamingo & Caesars Palace.